Seeking a safe, reliable, flexible and comfortable laboratory environment to grow your organisation’s R&D capabilities and deliver an innovation-led growth agenda?
Our laboratory engineering professionals have delivered projects in excess of SGD $500 million over the last 5 years. During this time, we’ve built up extensive knowledge and understanding of the best lab design principles and technologies for future-focused clients in the education, healthcare and scientific research sectors.
By working closely together, our engineers can develop a laboratory that meets your unique needs.
We’ll take care of everything from mechanical and containment structures, electrical, lighting to hydraulics and laboratory gases systems; creating the space where you can make the next breakthrough or develop a new product that helps make everyday better for your stakeholders and the wider community.
We can help you with:
- Safety – we’ll ensure your laboratory design meets stringent safety standards, codes and regulations. We’ll also go the extra mile by completing risk audits, including a single point of failure (SPoF) assessment.
- Reliability – reliable, efficient and proven equipment, including backup systems are used, to ensure your lab can continue operating without disruption.
- Comfort – self-adjusted temperature and lighting controls to create a pleasant and productive working environment.
- Flexibility – working closely with researchers, scientists and other stakeholders, we’ll design a laboratory that can be flexibly adapted to meet your future needs.
- Energy efficiency – proven and innovative low energy initiatives are evaluated over the lifecycle of your lab to achieve significant energy savings.
To get started, contact one of our laboratory engineering practitioners below.
What We've Done
Middlemore Hospital Harley Gray Building
Delivering a better healthcare experience in South AucklandTo the hospital
National University Centre for Oral Health Singapore (NUCOHS)