Seeking a safe, reliable, flexible and comfortable laboratory environment to grow your organisation’s R&D capabilities and deliver an innovation-led growth agenda?
Our laboratory engineering professionals have delivered projects in excess of SGD $500 million over the last 5 years. During this time, we’ve built up extensive knowledge and understanding of the best lab design principles and technologies for future-focused clients in the education, healthcare and scientific research sectors - such as Victoria University of Wellington's Te Toki a Rata (School of Biological Sciences) building.
By working closely together, our engineers can develop a laboratory that meets your unique needs.
We’ll take care of everything from mechanical and containment structures, electrical, lighting to hydraulics and laboratory gases systems; creating the space where you can make the next breakthrough or develop a new product that helps make everyday better for your stakeholders and the wider community.
We can help you with:
- Safety – we’ll ensure your laboratory design meets stringent safety standards, codes and regulations. We’ll also go the extra mile by completing risk audits, including a single point of failure (SPoF) assessment.
- Reliability – reliable, efficient and proven equipment, including backup systems are used, to ensure your lab can continue operating without disruption.
- Comfort – self-adjusted temperature and lighting controls to create a pleasant and productive working environment.
- Flexibility – working closely with researchers, scientists and other stakeholders, we’ll design a laboratory that can be flexibly adapted to meet your future needs.
- Energy efficiency – proven and innovative low energy initiatives are evaluated over the lifecycle of your lab to achieve significant energy savings.
To get started, contact one of our lab engineering practitioners below.