It goes without saying that an effective mechanical engineering system works well. But to be truly effective, it should meet the building’s occupants’ needs and also be simple to install, avoiding any lengthy (and costly) construction delays.
Delivering projects on time, on budget and to your satisfaction is at the core of our mechanical engineering services. It’s achieved by focusing on capital and operational cost, maintainability, adaptability, durability and resource efficiency.
To help you make informed decisions about your project, we’ll always clearly communicate all your options and the associated risks. Practical experience on a range of complex projects means your engineering system will have minimal construction and installation problems. A ‘total building concept’ will satisfy building occupants’ needs as well as your sustainability goals.
Talk to us about:
- Central or distributed plant air conditioning systems, including chilled beams, air handling units and fan coil units
- Ventilation systems including kitchen exhausts, car parks and operating theatres
- Building management systems and controls
- Energy modelling associated with Green Star ratings
- Medical gas system design
What We've Done
SKYCITY Generator Replacement Project
Keeping the power on at SKYCITY AucklandSee how we made it happen
Christchurch Airport Integrated Terminal