Join us for our Digital Solutions Series - a webinar series where you'll discover real-world examples and gain actionable insights into how digital solutions are tackling today's challenges. From everyday obstacles to complex problems, you'll walk away with valuable strategies and tools to thrive in the digital age.
Register for our upcoming webinars below!
Maximising climate risk management and climate opportunities through digital innovation
Thursday 7 December 2023
12.30pm - 1.30pm NZDT
Come along to our first webinar in our Digital Solutions Series. It's an exciting chance to learn how to maximise climate risk management and climate opportunities through digital innovation from a stellar line-up of presenters.
- Tom Kelly, Director - Sustainability (Handprint): Will welcome everyone and provide an introduction.
- Cushla Loomb, Business Director - Climate Resilience: Get an overview of our clients most-pressing climate change and sustainability challenges and the different tools for decision making.
- Ed Ballard, Senior Associate - Digital Consulting: Learn how governments and private enterprises can develop sustainable pathways by understanding the complex choices that must be made. Ed will demonstrate how dashboards can be used to clarify the nature and magnitude of potential options, covering the data-driven aspects as well their design. In particular, the need to combine an overview with the ability to provide details at the same time.
- Rick Lomax, Technical Director - Environmental Science: Covering the hot topic of climate change risk and opportunity screening, Rick will discuss how it supports Local Government in Aotearoa New Zealand to embed climate change as a lens to policy and investment decision making. This Saas solution was jointly developed with councils for councils, and Rick will share the lessons learned and how it can be applied outside of local government.
- Henry Carthew, Senior Associate – GIS: Discover how you can use geographic information systems (GIS) to simplify complex climate challenges and provide prioritised, tangible steps to identify the most vulnerable communities or hazards, prioritize climate hazards, and understand how to reduce potential impacts.
Leading data-driven transformation in major infrastructure programmes
Wednesday 7 February 2024
12.30pm - 1.30pm NZDT
The second webinar in our Digital Solutions Series, is all about leading data-driven transformation in major infrastructure programmes. Learn about empowering partnership and collaboration within the industry, implementing practical information management throughout the asset lifecycle, quantifying the value of digital engineering and information management, and accelerating as-built and asset information delivery.
You'll hear from both Beca and our clients on these hot topics.
The Watercare Enterprise Model (EM) Digital Implementation Journey: How digital culture is implemented in one of the most complex programmes ever delivered in New Zealand.
Presented by Steve Webster - Chief Infrastructure Officer, Watercare Services Limited, and Farzam Farzadi, Senior Associate - Digital Engineering Advisory, Beca.
Auckland International Airport Limited (AIAL) Digital Delivery Journey:
How digital engineering supports keeping New Zealand's main transit hub operating through major upgrades.
Presented by Karl Fitzpatrick - BIM Manager, Auckland Airport, Christian McCartney - BIM & Technology Systems Lead, Hawkins, and Glenn Jowett - Beca Technical Director, Digital Engineering Advisory.
Coming soon... Webinars will be available for access after the event dates.
Find out more
We’re here to make everyday better by transforming your physical world into an integrated digital ecosystem.