About our Industrial team
Across our Australia and New Zealand industrial teams we have more than 340 professionals who have more than 40 years of collective experience working in complex industrial environments. We work across a range of markets including, food & beverage, minerals & metals, oil & gas, chemical production and pulp & paper to investigate options, improve processes, and increase productivity. Our clients within these sectors are well recognised local and international brands who are looking to make everyday better for their people, products and services.
The most important thing we’re looking for is a great cultural fit. If you are you a versatile individual who is driven and takes initiative? Our industrial team are bunch of creative individuals who love what they do and have fun while doing it. We always work as a team, whether you’re a graduate, intermediate or senior, we work together to develop new ideas and share technical innovation to push boundaries and challenge the status quo to achieve outstanding results for our clients.
What’s driving this growth? In response to consumer demand and favourable market conditions, our clients are teeing off some large projects within the food and beverage, oil and gas, minerals and metals, forestry and chemicals and manufacturing sectors.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer – Pulp & Paper (Tokoroa)
- Electrical and Controls Engineer (Tauranga)
- Process Engineer (Christchurch)
- Mechanical Engineer (Christchurch)
- Project Engineer (New Plymouth)
- Project Engineer (Tauranga)
- Area Program Manager – Forest Industries / Senior Project Manager – Pulp & Paper (Tokoroa)
- Intermediate Mechanical Engineer (Auckland)
- Project Engineer - Food and Beverage (Auckland)
- Project Controller - Forest Industries (Waikato)
- Project Engineer - Mining and Minerals (Auckland)
- Intermediate Piping Engineer (Auckland)
- Mechanical Engineer (Hamilton)
- Project Engineer (Hamilton)
If you're interested in a career with our Industrial team in Australia or New Zealand, please reach out to a member of our Talent Acquisition team (their details can be found at the bottom of this page). We look forward to hearing from you.