Since 1984, Wood Beca has provided technological innovation, insight and successful outcomes for clients in the Forest Industries, Oil & Gas and Biofuels & Biochemicals markets.
Wood Beca's Forest Industries team operates across Australia and New Zealand, whilst our Oil and Gas expertise is focused solely on New Zealand.
Alongside these traditional industries, we also specialise in the emerging fields of Biofuels and Biochemicals, where we have a particularly successful track record across a variety of feedstocks and related processes.
Formed in 1984 as a joint venture between HA Simons (now Wood) and Beca Carter Hollings and Ferner (now Beca), Wood Beca draws on the wider skills and experience of its parent companies, giving access to thousands of skilled, knowledgeable professionals to help realise your vision.
- Multidisciplinary engineering
- Procurement support
- Construction management
- Advisory services - including Asset Management, Business Advisory, HSE, Operations and Maintenance Support
- Applied technology solutions and industry 4.0 advisory
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management
- Front End Studies
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management