Resilience helps protect communities, infrastructure, businesses and systems against the risks of climate change, natural hazards and security threats. Our approach focuses on reducing their impacts so you can bounce back more efficiently.
Changing climatic conditions (both globally and locally) combined with ever-growing population centres means the frequency and impact of natural hazards is increasing. Recent events, like cyclones, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, highlight the impact these hazards can have on our society. They remind us of the need to be resilient.
Developing resilience requires an integrated and sustained approach that calls upon a wide range of expertise and local “know how”.
Our holistic approach considers the full disaster management cycle: from risk assessment, prevention, mitigation and preparedness to response, intermediate relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction.
Talk to us about:
- Vulnerability assessments
- Natural hazard risk assessment and mitigation
- Disaster risk management
- Resilient building and infrastructure engineering
- Seismic assessment and retrofit
- Post disaster response, inspection and advisory
- Climate change adaptation
- GIS hazard modelling and mapping
- Security consulting
- Cyber security systems