Welcome to F&B Sounds Bites, a podcast on hot topics, trends and challenges for professionals in the Food and Beverage industry hosted by Hamish McCook.
In this second instalment of this two-part episode, we continue our conversation with Joelle Chen and Bruce Neville about how to organisations can scale up indoor farming ventures in Singapore to reach the Government’s target of 30% food self-sufficiency in Singapore by 2030. We also talk about what countries around the world can learn from Singapore and what indoor farming means for greater food self-sufficiency around the world. Enjoy the conversation.
F&B Sound Bites is distributed as an email every 5-6 weeks. You can read the first one here.
If you'd like to get on the distribution list, you can sign up here. We'll only send you content related to the F&B Sound Bites series.
All podcasts can be found below:
- Episode 1 - Who is Hamish McCook Anyway?
- Episode 2 - Are You Taking Your Cold Storage Seriously?
- Episode 3 - Is Your Supply Chain Working For You?
- Episode 4 - The virtual virus - what can you do to protect your business?
- Episode 5 - How do you know if your design manager is letting you down?
- Episode 6 - Is indoor farming the answer to food sovereignty?