Beca’s water team was proud to attend and present at the Water New Zealand 2019 Stormwater Conference, from 1-3 May in Auckland.
The three-day conference, themed 'Stormwater - The Next Generation' was about innovation and forward thinking to address the impacts of stormwater on the environment.
We had several experts speaking at the conference:
- Angela Pratt - Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Sumner Road Stormwater Rebuild
- Dale Paice - A Coupled Wetland Biofilter: The Best of Both Worlds
- Iain Smith - Bridge Manual Waterway Design: An Update
- Jacob Steenkamp (co-presented with Mark Townsend, from Bay of Plenty Regional Council) - Engineering the Life Back into Maketū Estuary
- Justine Jones - Using Global Lessons to Implement Water Sensitive Design into Local Neighbourhoods
- Kate Purton - Wigram Basin Upgrade
- Roger Seyb - Sweating the Assets: A Smart Infrastructure Approach for an Intensified Future
The full programme, including specific times and locations of the conference presentations, can be found on the event website here.