Our Design Managers bring a wealth of experience and a big-picture vision to your project. By providing a single, integrated service and point of contact, they guide you through the design process from start to finish.
More than great engineers, our Design Managers are also great project managers, risk managers and facilitators. They take away the layers of complexity, enabling your project to run smoothly, and helping you to focus on a successful outcome.
We do this by tailoring our service to suit your project typology and individual requirements, and by creating an environment where team members, managers and clients can share innovative ideas and communicate - meaning you get the best possible outputs.
Having worked with clients on projects across multiple markets in the buildings, airports, industrial, power and water sectors, we understand the need for quality designs for construction, equipment and systems that are managed to acceptable levels of risk, and coordinated to meet project requirements.
Talk to us about how our Design Managers can help you with:
- managing identification of interdisciplinary risks and opportunities
- planning verification and review to meet programme and quality requirements
- managing design requirements and monitoring effects
- coordinating stakeholder reviews including chairing of project design meetings
- coordinating technical delivery to produce integrated design deliverables
- facilitating design communication and encouraging innovation
- monitoring design progress and identifying and managing change
- leveraging BIM technology for asset management and design visualisation.
What We've Done
Auckland Airport - International Terminal Expansion
Delivering Auckland’s airport of the futureTake Flight
Christchurch Biosolids Drying Facility
Turning waste into a useful resource in a green wayShow me how
Christchurch Hospital Energy Centre