Welcome to F&B Sounds Bites a podcast on hot topics, trends and challenges for professionals in the Food and Beverage industry hosted by Hamish McCook.
In this first instalment of this two-part episode, we explore the concept of food sovereignty and our right to choose where our food comes from and how it is grown. We chat with Joelle Chen and Bruce Neville about what is behind Singapore’s drive for food self-sufficiency through prudent innovation and experimentation. But what do we need to do to go from small scale experimentation to large scale production? Stay tuned for part two to find out.
F&B Sound Bites is distributed as an email every 5-6 weeks. You can read the first one here.
If you'd like to get on the distribution list, you can sign up here. We'll only send you content related to the F&B Sound Bites series.
All podcasts can be found below:
- Episode 1 - Who is Hamish McCook Anyway?
- Episode 2 - Are You Taking Your Cold Storage Seriously?
- Episode 3 - Is Your Supply Chain Working For You?
- Episode 4 - The virtual virus - what can you do to protect your business?
- Episode 5 - How do you know if your design manager is letting you down?
Senior Technical Director - Systems Engineering