Welcome to F&B Sounds Bites a podcast on hot topics, trends and challenges for professionals in the Food and Beverage industry hosted by Hamish McCook.
Design management is a little known, but crucially important role that provides the structure that enables a project to be successfully designed and delivered and the crucial role it plays in achieving cost and design expectations. We speak with Michael Kinna, specialist in design management and leader of our Design Management Working Group, about just what makes a good design manager a rare and precious gift.
F&B Sound Bites is distributed as an email every 5-6 weeks. You can read the first one here.
If you'd like to get on the distribution list, you can sign up here. We'll only send you content related to the F&B Sound Bites series.
All podcasts can be found below:
- Episode 1 - Who is Hamish McCook Anyway?
- Episode 2 - Are You Taking Your Cold Storage Seriously?
- Episode 3 - Is Your Supply Chain Working For You?
- Episode 4 - The virtual virus - what can you do to protect your business?
- Episode 5 - How do you know if your design manager is letting you down?