While water is the world’s most precious resource, at Beca, our people are our most precious resource.
Our multi-disciplinary team works across water, wastewater and stormwater, as well as surface waters and irrigation; partnering with clients spanning the municipal, industrial, transportation, commercial, mining and agricultural sectors. Together we make things happen on projects throughout New Zealand, Australia, the Pacific and South East Asia.
As our clients continue to call on our expertise, we’re right there beside them and are looking for more great people to join our team.
If you want to work for an organisation that values partnership, tenacity, enjoyment and caring for its people and clients, look no further than Beca. You’ll work amongst a team of talent where you'll continue to develop your skills and experience. And you’ll get the opportunity to forge a successful career in an award-winning company with a passion for problem solving.
- Join our Water team - New Zealand wide
- Intermediate Stormwater Engineer (Christchurch)
- Intermediate Stormwater Engineer (Auckland)
- Senior Environmental Engineer (Wellington)
- Design Manager (Wellington)
- Project Manager (Wellington)
- Senior Project Manager (Wellington)
- Senior Stormwater Engineer (Auckland)
- Senior Stormwater Engineer (Wellington)
- Senior Associate Civil Engineer (Dunedin)
- Three Waters Leader (Wellington)
- Water Asset Management Leader (New Zealand wide)
- Civil Pipelines Leader (Auckland or Wellington)
- Principal Water Treatment Engineer (Auckland)
If you're interested in a career with our Water team in Australia or New Zealand, please reach out to a member of our Talent Acquisition team (their details can be found at the bottom of this page). We look forward to talking to you.