Join a passionate team that is delivering innovative, reliable and sustainable power solutions for our clients across Asia-Pacific.
Our multi-disciplinary team works across a broad range of markets, from rail, airports, or water space, to design and deliver reliable, continuous high voltage services.
Keeping our clients high value assets humming along, smartly and cost-efficiently, is central to our power solutions. This includes traditional power infrastructure as well as innovative smart grids, intelligent power networks, renewable power generation and virtual power plants.
If you want to work for an organisation that values partnership, tenacity, enjoyment and caring for its people and clients, look no further than Beca.
- Expressions of Interest - Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Project Manager - Auckland
- Senior High Voltage Substation Design (Primary) Engineer
- Transmission Line Engineer (Wellington)
- Senior HV Design/Primary Engineer (Sydney)
- Senior Secondary Engineer - Power (Melbourne)
- Project Manager - Power - Intermediate-level (Sydney)
- Electrical Engineer – Earthing - Power (Sydney or Melbourne)
- Senior Transmission Line Engineer (Melbourne)
We also have a diverse range of opportunities across New Zealand and Australia for secondary engineers, protection engineers, project engineers, project managers and primary engineers. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience and preferred location. If you are interested in finding out more, please reach out to one of our team below.