Our Beca Singapore team continues to leave their mark on the industry with multiple projects winning awards at the Building & Construction Authority (BCA) Awards 2018 Gala Dinner on 22 May.
Thirteen Beca projects were recognised across five award categories. The award-winning projects are:
- Changi Terminal 4 – Design & Engineering Safety Excellence Award
- Changi Terminal 4; Corals at Keppel Bay; Riverbank @Fernvale – Universal Design Mark Award
- Carlton City Hotel; Punggol Town Club; The Woodleigh Residences; Wet Science Building – Green Mark Platinum Award
- Residential Halls at NTU – Construction Productivity Award
- Ascott Orchard Singapore; JTC Aviation Two @Seletar; The Hillier; Riversails Condominium; Cairnhill Nine – Construction excellence Award
Senior members of the Beca Singapore team, including Lee Ang Seng, Tan Keok Siew, Stuart Mackay and Ng Han Siong, attended the event at Resort World Sentosa to celebrate the achievement with our clients.
Lee Ang Seng, Managing Director – Singapore, said, “I would like to congratulate all the teams involved in these award-winning projects. We are really excited to be contributing to the built environment in Singapore through these iconic buildings. Having them acknowledged by the wider industry is a fantastic achievement and great recognition for our team and the profession.”
The Building & Construction Authority (BCA) is an agency under the Ministry of National Development, championing the development of an excellent built environment for Singapore.