With increasing market demand and several significant project wins, the next 12 months is looking busy for our New Zealand teams. Which means we’re looking for fresh talent to join us to work on these exciting projects.
If you’re a professional with 3+ years’ experience an experience in the followings areas, then we want to hear from you.
- Transport – Traffic and Transportation Engineers, Planners, Road Safety and Rail Specialists
- GIS – Geospatial analytical specialists
- Industrial – Mechanical, Process and Electrical Engineers
- Power – Power Engineers, Protection, Primary and Secondary Design
- Civil – Civil Engineers, Airport and Stormwater
- Project Management – Senior Project and Cost Managers
- Geotechnical Engineers and Surveyors
We’ll be in London at the Down Under Centre for a meet and greet and to share some of the exciting opportunities we have on offer. Come and find out more about what’s happening in the New Zealand job market and the opportunities that exist in our teams.
Mark Gregory, Operations Manager, from our Transport Advisory team will be there to chat with you about our projects, team culture and our purpose to make everyday better.
Meet & Greet details
- Where: Down Under Centre
- When: Monday 23 July, 6.30-9.30pm
- What: Informal information and networking evening with light refreshments
- Register your interest here.
Mark will also be travelling around the country until the end of July to meet and answer your questions. Beca provides support towards immigration and relocation.
To find out more or to arrange a meeting, email People & Culture Recruitment Partner, Steve Scannell - email@example.com.
To search opportunities with Beca, visit www.beca.com/our-opportunities.
With over 3000 employees, Beca is one of the largest employee-owned professional services consultancies in the Asia-Pacific. Our team is made up of problem-solvers, thinkers, creators, planners and practitioners – who work together to ‘make everyday better’. We offer insight, investment decision support, transformation services, engineering services, technology services, and operational support. Our team work across many markets including industrial, buildings, government, defence, water, transport and power.