We are delighted to announce that our clients have chosen Beca as a finalist across nine different categories in this year's Financial Review Client Choice Awards. We are particularly proud to be selected as a finalist in the specialist 'Market Leader' category.
"We would like to express our immense gratitude to our clients across both sides of the Tasman for recognising and appreciating Beca's unwavering dedication to delivering outstanding client service and project delivery. This acknowledgment marks a significant step forward on our Client Service Excellence journey and signifies that we are certainly heading in the right direction", said Beca's CEO, Greg Lowe.
Such strong client recognition is clear testament to the talent, professionalism and commitment of our people. This is evidenced by the fact that we have two nominations in the 'Most client focused consulting engineer' award, so our congratulations to Bruce Neville, Senior Technical Director – Systems Engineering and Richard Douch, Manager – Central Environments.
The Client Choice Awards are judged through quantitative, independent research into collective experiences of firms' current clients in Australia and New Zealand; as such, the clients exclusively determine the outcome.
Our category finalist nominations are:
- Best consulting engineering firm (revenue $50-$200m): Beca Pty Australia
- Best consulting engineering firm (revenue over $200m): Beca Ltd New Zealand
- Market leader
- Best New Zealand firm
- Best provider as rated by the C-suite
- Best provider to the professional services sector
- Most client focused consulting engineer: Bruce Neville and Richard Douch
- Best provider to the power and utilities sector
- Best provider to the property sector
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Sydney on 10 March 2015.