Eight of Beca’s leaders in bridge design and engineering will present at the Austroads Bridge Conference 2017 (ABC2017) in Melbourne, 3 to 6 April 2017.
Delegates will learn from Beca’s innovative thinking on projects across the Asia Pacific, and discover how the professional consultancy is transforming bridges with digital tools and technology.
At the four day event, Beca will join local and international specialists to share experiences, innovations, achievements and knowledge under the conference theme - Bridges: Connecting Communities.
Presenting on behalf of Beca is:
- Terry Cheng: The Waterview Connection - Great North Road Interchange Bridges
- Will Pank: Hendon Park Footbridge and Waterview Shared Path Bridges Linking Communities
- Jeffrey Geronimo: Replacement of the Amy Street Rail Overbridge (in two weekend track possessions) at Regents Park, Sydney
- Vincent Lobendahn: The Kirkbride Road Interchange
- Vaclav Hirsch: Beyond Data Collection - Bridge Inspections in the Digital Age
- Andrew Dickson: NZ Transport Agency Highway Structures Design Guide
- Jamil Khan: The Use of Accelerated Bridge Construction Techniques in Highly Seismic Areas, A Case Study from Mackays to Peka Peka Expressway, New Zealand
- Vince Scolaro: Epping to Thornleigh Third Tracking (ETTT) Project - M2 Bridge Alternative Design, Sydney
To be kept up-to-date during the event, follow Beca on LinkedIn. Full white papers from Beca’s presenters will be made available on www.beca.com following the conference.
For further information on the ABC2017 and for the full programme, visit http://www.abc2017.com.au